SAP FICO Manager (Remote)
Irvine Technology Corporation
This Job Pays: Market related
SAP FICO Manager
The SAP FICO Manager will oversee the technical design, enhancement, and incident support/resolution process as well as the change process and assure the products are appropriately managed. This role will be critical to business support, system implementations to ensure IT and its service partners are providing on-going support for daily operations.
Location: Remote in the United States
This Job Pays: $115K – $170k annual salary
What You Will Do:
- Manage application day-to-day support processes and be the point of contact to drive design and process improvement.
- Develop and sustain effective trusted relationships and partnerships with key partners in order to provide relevant insights, expertise, and advice on application enhancement/support.
- Help oversee application production environments with documented protocols and procedures – change management, release management, problem management and incident management.
- Work with the Infrastructure and Integration teams to ensure communication, server, network, and integration tools/services are stable and meeting business requirements.
- Oversee the Financial Management/Order cycle to ensure the Business’ operations are stable and meeting business requirements.
- Communicate updates with progress on open requests and work with management team to coordinate any planned resource needs for design, testing and implementation support.
- Serve as Business and IT teams’ main point of contact for any critical system performance issues. Communicate issues impacting daily operations and provide updates on resolution. Work with the Business and IT teams to ensure performance issues are resolved and communicate any identified business impact.
What Gets You The Job:
- Working experience and knowledge of end-to-end IT software and systems solution delivery from idea conception, design, development and transition into production operations and maintenance.
- Experience supporting/managing an SAP environment (and/or other 3rd party) in multiple Finance, Controlling (Operational Product Costing) related products/modules (FICO, IBP, BI/BPC). Also, non-SAP systems, financial reporting integrated with SAP.
- Experience designing/managing in SAP technical environments – ABAP/.net extensions, middleware technologies such as Process Orchestration (PO) and including a working knowledge of EDI.
- Up to 25% travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer information systems, management information systems computer science or related field and 5+ years of experience in IT; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an IT Finance based leadership role with specific emphasis and deep working knowledge and experience in the effective technical support of IT applications – Both Financial and Operational accounting.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed