Staff Engineer, Digital Development (Hybrid)
Irvine Technology Corporation
This Job Pays: Market related
Digital Development (Full-Stack Architect) (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Digital Development to join an environmental services industry leader that provides services and products to residential, municipal, commercial, and industrial customers nationwide. This is a hands-on technical leadership role responsible for designing, building and maintaining complex enterprise scale platforms and architectures. The position is responsible for non-managerial leadership of an Information Technology technical team by instructing, coordinating, directing, and reviewing the technical work of other team members.
Location: Phoenix, Arizona (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $95 – 100 per hour
What You Will Do:
- Provides technical direction related to project deliverables for both onshore and offshore development team members.
- Reviews business requirements and technical analysis documentation to develop system implementation approaches designed to meet business objectives, while also consulting with Solution/Enterprise Architects.
- Maintains and utilizes expert knowledge of, and provides system support for at least two or more complex technical operating environments.
- Maintains code quality by leading code reviews and ensuring appropriate unit test coverage is in place.
- Contributes to project deliverables by performing system administration and/or software development tasks as needed.
- Provides input and feedback to team management for developers and analysts performance reviews and other hiring/promotion decisions.
What Gets You The Job:
- Demonstrated mastery of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming methodologies.
- In depth understanding of eCommerce application development and best practices around optimization and AB/MVT testing.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of Cloud architectures, services, and DevOps practices within Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google, etc.
- Experience consuming RESTful web services.
- Understanding of web performance optimization techniques.
Please send your resume for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed