Enterprise Data Architect
Irvine Technology Corporation
This Job Pays: $151.6k per year
Enterprise Data Architect
Hybrid – MUST BE ONSITE 3-4 DAYS
This Job Pays: $151,600 – 205,200 annually
My client has an immediate need for an Enterprise Data Architect who will be responsible for defining the overall architecture of a portfolio. Focuses on developing and delivering architectural patterns and practices that build strategic features across the entire enterprise. Has deep knowledge of multiple technology areas, processes, methodologies, standards, products, and frameworks. Advises on high-level, complex solution development, architecture, and management processes from concept ideation through development, launch, and maintenance. Liaises with leadership to develop and grow architectures that increase productivity and profits. Provides technical leadership and support to architectures and software development teams to ensure timely delivery of reliable, flexible, secure, scalable, and cost-efficient architectures.
Moreover, this particular role collaborates with key data and information leadership across the organization to define and champion the enterprise data strategy, roadmap, governance, and disciplines needed to deliver on strategic business capabilities and outcomes. This role further supports the execution of the data strategy by working with other architects to define essential data-related standards, decision trees, technology patterns, and best practices.
What You Will Do:
- Understand company roadmaps to define system specifications.
- Plan and design the overall structure of a broad technology solution.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
What Gets You The Job:
- Proven experience as a Enterprise Architect with a minimum of ten years experience.
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration, and an understanding of software development techniques, best practices, and processes
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in AI/ML, advanced analytics, research, modeling/data science and relevant areas.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA, REST)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux) and databases (e.g. MySQL, NoSQL)
- Experience in cloud technologies and cloud-based data stores (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- MBA is desirable.
- Professional level technical and project management certifications are desirable.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed