Sr. Analyst – BI (Remote)
Irvine Technology Corporation
This Job Pays: $140k – 155k per year
Sr. Analyst – BI (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Analyst, BI to join a nationwide supplier of biopharmaceuticals, plasma products, and vaccines. The Sr. Analyst will work with business to translate and derive key metrics and analytics to support business stakeholder needs. You will also need to be familiar with either the Pharma or Healthcare industries to create actionable BI output in the form of performance management dashboards, scorecards, reports, and ad-hoc reporting using various BI reporting and interactive visualization tools.
This Job Pays: $140,000 – 155,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to Business leadership on implementing innovative and significant analytic solutions that align to business goals.
- Work with Business and technology teams to evolve high level requirements into consumable metrics and analytics.
- Participate in evaluating and incorporating emerging standards, best practices, and new technologies.
- Ensure the alignment of technical solutions with established IT standards and business objectives.
- Address and resolve routine design issues using standard issue resolution methodologies.
- Deliver effective verbal and written communications to technical and business stakeholders regarding the BI solution design.
- Discuss technical concepts, issues and ideas with technology and business stakeholders by initiating collaborative discussions, public speaking forums, and presentations.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field of study; or a combination of education and related professional experience.
- Has worked closely and developed strong relationships with a variety of senior level business partners to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented, and met
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical Distribution or Life Sciences company
- Strong working knowledge of QlikSense, Power BI, Tableau, SAP Business Objects, or other Business Intelligence tools
- Experience working on projects where Agile software development techniques are used
- Experience providing analytic solutions in an SAP environment
- Implemented analytic solutions in a Cloud environment (GCP, AWS, Azure)
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed