PACS Administrator – Cardiology (Remote)
Irvine Technology Corporation
This Job Pays: $70 – 75 per year
PAC Administrator – Cardiology (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a PACS / Cardiology Administrator to join a leading nonprofit health system in Southern California. The PACS Administrator will implement and administer highly visible Cardiology applications and core systems that are both multi-faceted and robust, to meet the needs of end-users while seeking opportunities to optimize internal processes and standards.
This Job Pays: $70-75/hour
What You Will Do:
- Leads project management operations, disaster recovery, and business continuity including the oversight and prioritization of active, and in-queue initiatives while managing individual assignments. When necessary, assists with troubleshooting, downtimes, and user related IT problems for assigned areas.
- Assists with oversight of day-to-day operations including making assignments, leading escalated requests with team and providing reports to leadership.
- Manages Cardiology upgrades and net-new implementation initiatives
- Leads collaboration within and across Enterprise IS teams. Initiates, facilitates, and leads regular meetings with users and decision makers to ensure operational approval for system initiatives
- Strategizes prioritization and overall operations related to assigned areas and embedded Cardiology systems. Makes recommendations, and escalates requests, and projects requiring greater creativity to peers, Lead resources.
What Gets You The Job:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a clinical or applications analyst, computer technician supporting Cardiology systems in a healthcare setting required
- Proven familiarity of regression testing as it pertains to Cardiology and other ancillary applications and core systems interfaced with Epic and/or other EMR’s. Proven proficiency developing test scenarios and scripts for integrated Cardiology applications and core systems.
- Held previously successful role for a Cardiology application or system initiative, which required the use of project management tools and methodologies and experience with all project phases. Solid understanding of enterprise architecture related to Cardiology applications and core systems including business continuity.
- Experienced establishing designing and implementing Cardiology applications and system support models with a core understanding of IT operations. Demonstrated ability to upgrade Cardiology applications and core systems, optimize them for improved performance and streamline functionality based on operational workflows.
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed