Irvine Technology Corporation
Manager IT Financial Controls & Compliance
As an IT Financial Controls and Compliance Manager, you’ll be a strategic leader, expertly aligning technology strategies and solutions to achieve incredible short and long-term financial goals. With deep knowledge in internal controls, you’ll be able to improve forecasting, investments, accountability, and financial reporting, all while managing multimillion-dollar IT corporate contracts and ensuring compliance. The ideal candidate will have sharp analytical skills, a knack for fostering an empowering, participatory, and collaborative environment, and a track record of driving accountability, teamwork, and continuous improvement – all while achieving quantifiable positive results.
Location: Onsite 5 days a week in Monrovia, CA
This Job Pays: $125,000 – $135,000 annually
What You Will Do:
- Develop annual IT financial plans, including preparation of monthly financial reports of actual and plan variances
- Collaborates with IT business units to evaluate, analyze, measure, and gather requirements, to provide financial support on IT projects through price models and business cases.
- Manages and maintains an extensive contracts library of IT services, software and hardware contracts.
- Works closely with accounting function to ensure IT accruals and general ledger entries are timely and accurate.
- Works with the Treasurer as appropriate on contract related foreign currency transactions, insurance and indemnification requirements.
- Consistently evaluate processes, recommends options and implications, and implements improvements to improve operating efficiencies.
- Monitors and processes expenditures for services ensuring contract compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of accounting policies and standards.
- Provides support for annual IT audits.
- Oversees IT procurement activities including telecommunications contracts and IT equipment lifecycles
- Ensures IT invoices are approved in a timely manner with proper approvals
What Gets You The Job:
- 10 years’ experience in similar or related field
- Proven track record as a collaborative business partner with the Accounting department, ensuring that IT financial controls meet or exceed the required standards.
- Experience managing Financial and IT audit compliance.
- Proven track record managing vendor partners and matrixed project resources.
- Experience managing data in Excel.
- Experience documenting process flows using Visio.
- Experience auditing and confirming Telecommunications billing from multiple providers.
- Experience managing IT equipment procurement and inventory controls.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, accounting, or finance is a plus.
Please send your resume to [Recruiter Name], Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed