Irvine Technology Corporation
QA Test Engineer (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a QA Test Engineer to join a financial services company that specializes in serving the entertainment and real estate industries. The QA Test Engineer will be responsible for the overall quality throughout the application development lifecycle by creating and executing test scripts working in close collaboration with product owners, BAs, and developers.
Location: Remote but must work Pacific hours
This Job Pays: $80-84.50/hour
What You Will Do:
- Participate in scrum rituals
- Define testing related tasks and provide estimation for these tasks
- Create automation scripts for functional, web service and database testing
- Develop QA test scripts in sprint
- Execute tests and improve test coverage iteratively as new features become part of regression and other test cycles
- Analyze test execution results and identify functional defects or scripting defects for improvement
- Identify Smoke test suite and Regression test suites to ensure each build is healthy and software is functional as expected
What Gets You The Job:
- 7+ years of Quality Engineering experience
- 2 + years of Experience testing web applications
- Must have minimum 4+ years of experience with MS SQL and relational database queries
- Experience in ETL testing using SQL Server to validate complex ETL mappings and troubleshoot data quality issues.
- Experience with complex SQL (inserts, updates, Joins, etc.)
- Extensive experience in testing applications developed in .Net
- Must have minimum 2+ years of Testing APIs with tools and other testing frameworks
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed