Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Analyst, Finance and Essbase Developer (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a Senior Analyst, Finance and Essbase Developer to join one of the largest food and drug retailers in California and Nevada. The Senior Analyst, Finance & Essbase Developer is responsible for providing in-depth data analytics and reports for key stakeholders in the organization to include developing, validating, and maintaining internal multi-dimensional databases (cubes) as well as external (cloud based) databases. This position provides critical financial and performance information used for decision making at all levels of the company, including retail operations, merchandising, support departments and executive management.
This Job Pays: $65-82/hour
What You Will Do:
- Create, develop, document, and evaluate databases to provide information to management and staff for business decisions, including developing interfaces between various systems
- Perform maintenance and update of databases and processes to ensure up-to-date presentation of information that meets the needs of the user
- Review, validate, and correct reporting data in Essbase databases to ensure accuracy
- Collect data and compile reports for special projects and internal/external reporting requests
- Provide analytical support to stores, operations, merchandising and support departments
What Gets You The Job:
- Three years of directly related experience
- Proven understanding of multi-dimensional databases and data warehousing concepts
- Experience with SQL, ODI, and other ETL tools
- Four-year college degree or equivalent knowledge gained through formal education, specialized training, or additional job experience
- Advanced Excel skills
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed