Irvine Technology Corporation
Windows Systems Engineer (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Windows Systems Engineer to join a family owned and operated dining cuisine company. The Windows System Engineer is responsible for overall maintenance, administration, and management of the Microsoft Windows Server environment and ensures Windows Systems are fully patched per company guidelines. The Windows System Engineer is also responsible for managing Active Directory and its Group Policy Objects (GPO). This position troubleshoots Windows Server performance issues.
Location: Rosemead, CA (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $63-72/hour
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for the installation, configuration, and administration of Windows Server Operating System 2008-2022 and its related software.
- Perform daily system and security monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining Organization Units (OU) and managing user security using group policies according to company guidelines.
- Be responsible for keeping servers fully patched, including hot fixes, according to the MS patch monthly release cycle and company guidelines.
- Resolve escalated Windows and server applications incident tickets.
- Perform root cause analysis and develops specific solutions to prevent future reoccurrence.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required.
- Minimum five years of system administration experience in a Windows Server environment, including experience administering in Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO), PowerShell scripting and network-related services, such as Domain Name Service (DNS), DHCP, etc.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate and/or MCSA Certifications required
- Successful completion of annual store training
Please send your resume to Taryn Dicterow, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed