Irvine Technology Corporation
Smartsheet Designer (Onsite)
We have an immediate need for a Smartsheet Designer to join a bathware products manufacturing organization. The position is for someone that has great communication skills, has a programming mindset, and is familiar with proper coding methodologies. You will be responsible for implementing designs in Smartsheet, unit testing, and fully documenting both the design and User instructions. You will also be expected to demonstrate the implementation and train departments on usage.
You should also be well versed in Excel formulas and Pivot tables along with being able to understand and analyze data and suggest solutions.
Location: Arlington, TX or Galveston, TX
This Job Pays: $55-60k
What You Will Do:
- Develop Smartsheet Dashboards, Reports, and Workflows.
- Create test cases and perform testing of Smartsheet applications.
- Develop User Manuals for new solutions with step-by-step instructions.
- Organize and manage improvement projects as assigned by their supervisor.
- Understand process maps which will be used as design documents for solutions.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years code development experience
- Familiar with User Experience Design practices
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving, root-cause analysis skills.
- Active listening skills; ability to follow directions.
- Proficient with Excel including formulas and pivot tables
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed