Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. IT Business Analyst (or Business Systems Analyst)
Location: San Diego, CA (100% Remote, PST zone)
Duration: 10+ month contract, will go longer, good chance to convert to an FTE (ideal)
We have an immediate need for a Senior IT Business Analyst regarding a 10+ month contract engagement that will be 100% Remote. The ideal candidate will have experience with Veeva CRM, but it is not a requirement as similar CRM experience will suffice. Work hours are for the PST zone.
This Job Pays between 65/hr to 75/hr (W2 or Corp to Corp)
What You Will Do:
- The Sr. IT Business Analyst works closely with IT Business Partners to define and document key processes, requirements, knowledge articles, and user documentation. The Sr. IT Business Analyst will work both on projects, as a critical team member, and with operational teams to identify communication and training to help ease the introduction of new technologies, and to further improve operational processes.
- Primary Duties & Responsibilities: Work with Business and IT Business Partners to help define and document business processes and requirements including, but not limited to, data flow, data storage, application usability, reporting and analytics. Support project management in the implementation of technology solutions according to company’s software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships. Create training materials, “How Tos,” and knowledge items to ease user adoption of new technology.
- Create detailed user acceptance testing (UAT) scripts and facilitate UAT with business partners. Define, coordinate and/or execute system integration testing to ensure solutions are built to requirements and specifications.
- Facilitate resolution of Tier 1 and 2 application issues for business partners and escalate to vendor support as needed. Act as operational lead for existing systems including holding recurring operational meetings with business partners and vendors, tracking and evaluating change requests, initiating change controls for implementation of changes, coordinating routine system patches and escalating issues to IT Business Partners.
- Conduct source systems data quality analysis as needed. Define standard operating procedures and perform periodic review activities for systems.
- Excellent skills in defining and documenting processes, requirements, and training materials.
- Previous Pharma experience preferred or a desire to learn in a pharma environment.
- Education/Experience/Skills: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems with five to ten years of applied work experience. An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed