Irvine Technology Corporation
Jr. Salesforce Administrator (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a Jr. Salesforce Administrator to join a public land-grant research university in Southern California. The Jr. Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of the platform.
This Job Pays: $45-65/hour
What You Will Do:
- Provide day to day end user support for UA’s SFDC environment and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Assist to create and manage custom field / objects, complex workflow rules, record types, data validation rules, page layouts, triggers, and third-party integrations.
- Assist in User Administration tasks, Access Management Alignment, System Security, Role and Profile modifications (including Permission Sets, Sharing Rules & Public Groups)
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon client needs
- Assist in data import/export/updates in SFDC using tools such as DataLoader, Demand Tools & Excel for data scrubbing, manipulation and inserting new records
- Assist in implementing Salesforce.com major and minor releases including release cycle testing and end user feature testing.
What Gets You The Job:
- BA or BS in Information Technology or related field is required.
- At least 5 years of experience required in data analysis, reporting, CRM or application development.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of importing & exporting data in Salesforce using tools such as DataLoader & Demand Tools.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel needed to manipulate data and prep to import into Salesforce
- Thorough Knowledge of Salesforce.com Administrative skills such as creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Reports, Dashboards and Lightning Process Builder.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Communities & related technologies.
Please send your resume to Nikki Filipovic, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed