Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Systems Engineer – Azure (Remote)
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Systems Engineer to join the nation’s largest independent tire and wheel retailer for a 1-year contract that is 100% remote capable. Under minimal supervision, the Sr. Systems Engineer leads the Engineering practice with a focus on optimizing the delivery of infrastructure platforms, automated pipelines and robust feedback systems.
This Job Pays: $75-87/hour
What You Will Do:
- Evaluates functional and technical business requirements and transforms requirements into complex infrastructure solutions. Identify improvements to the process for gathering and documenting requirements. Implements consistent delivery of requirements across all deployed systems.
- Leverage knowledge gained from a broad experience with servers, operating systems, databases, applications and networking to design platforms that meet functional and technical requirements. Advises junior system engineers
- Design and develop highly available and scalable platforms with concentration on automating all phases of the build process using scripting languages, software development and automation platforms.
- Design and develop more complex build and deployment platforms with concentration on automated CI/CD pipelines. Evaluate the recommendations made by junior engineers.
- Advise and support junior engineers and product teams in building and operating CI/CD pipelines. Implement more complex solutions. Evaluate the recommendations made by levels one and two system engineers.
What Gets You The Job:
- 5+ years of Systems Engineer experience with hands on experience in infrastructure design, automation and administration.
- Azure, Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, Virtualization/VMware, Server Clustering, MS Active Directory, VDI, Enterprise backup, Storage, MS SQL Server, server hardware, Network Protocols, DNS/DHCP, general networking concepts
- Networking (security, routing and switching, voice, etc), common web stacks, data center infrastructure, monitoring, CI/CD pipeline development, and infrastructure automation
- Experience with Cost Management and Windows deployment and management
- Proficient in building complex CI/CD pipelines with automated build tools including Atlassian, Jenkins, Chef, Microsoft SCCM/DSC and Azure
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed