Irvine Technology Corporation
Cannot work with 3rd party vendors
Please note: We can only consider US Ctizen or Green Card Holders
Length – 1 year (up to 3 year contract)
Full Stack Developer
We have an immediate need for a Full Stack Developer to join an environmental services industry leader that provides services and products to residential, municipal, commercial, and industrial customers nationwide. The Full Stack Engineer serves as a technical resource and participates in all phases of the development life cycle. The Full Stack Engineer analyzes business logic and technical challenges and will shape and deliver the organization’s future.
This Job Pays: $78-86/hour
What You Will Do:
- Supports development of the next generation of responsive web applications.
- Analyzes, configures, and tunes digital applications.
- Builds applications across a full stack of technologies.
- Designs component solutions that minimize maintenance and increase speed to market.
- Leverages new technologies to develop and solve problems to achieve business outcomes.
- Works cross-functionally with various teams including Integration, QA, Operations, and the business to help drive results.
What Gets You The Job:
- Experience with agile scrum software development methodologies.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release, and operational support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent hands-on experience.
- 5 years’ experience in software development, information systems, or equivalent technical environment
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed