Irvine Technology Corporation
IT Support Technician-Hybrid remote-3 days onsite 2 days remote
Location: Westlake Village/Thousand Oaks, CA area
Compensation: $55,000-$75,000+ $25.31-$33.75+ per hour but this is a direct-hire role with benefits
We are in need of an IT Support Tech for our Westlake Village office. This position will be hybrid remote with 3 days a week onsite.
This person needs to be strong in desktop support. They will need to be a strong troubleshooter, someone who genuinely likes to solve problems, and is security minded in all they do. Personality is also an important key.
Tech skills include:
– Windows, O365, some Mac would be nice
– Familiarity with Active Directory, SCCM
– Strong with desktop hardware/computers, printers, etc.
– General knowledge of networking devices and functions
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, general tech support including Microsoft Windows and associated software & hardware for all internal and external customers. Triage trouble tickets and resolve them or route them to the proper team. Responds to queries, isolates problems, and determines and implements solution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Resolve, update and/or route trouble tickets to the appropriate team.
- Respond to queries either in writing or over the phone.
- Help train users on best practices
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine root cause.
- Walk customer through problem solving process.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install, move or replace computer peripherals including cable management
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- MCSA or similar certification a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office support required. Experience with O365 a plus.
- Security minded approach to technology to protect users and the organization as a top priority. Security+ or similar certification a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills including the use of standard and specialized Microsoft tools including performance monitoring.
- Strong understanding of MS Active Directory, shared storage, GPO, SCCM, Roaming Profiles, Folder redirection, permissions and common productivity applications.
- Deep understanding of desktop hardware components, printers and scanners.
- Basic knowledge of network components (I.e.. Switch, Router, Firewall, Load Balancer)
- Working knowledge of network functions (TCP/IP, UDP, Routing, ACLs, VLANs, Wi-Fi, DNS)
- High level of attention to detail with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, customer support and interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed