Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Systems Engineer (Remote, 1+ year contract, will go longer)
We have an immediate need for Sr. Systems Engineer with senior level experience regarding the support of Windows and Linux OS’s, AWS Cloud, EC2 Automation, API Gateways and more. The organization has an extremely healthy culture regarding this 100% remote contract engagement.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Mountain Time Zone)
This Job Pays between 85/hr to 95/hr (W2 or Corp to Corp)
What You Will Do:
- Leverage knowledge gained from a broad experience with servers, operating systems, databases, applications and networking to design platforms that meet functional and technical requirements. Advises junior system engineers
- Design and develop highly available and scalable platforms with concentration on automating all phases of the build process using scripting languages, software development and automation platforms.
- Design and develop more complex build and deployment platforms with concentration on automated CI/CD pipelines. Evaluate the recommendations made by junior engineers.
- Advise and support junior engineers and product teams in building and operating CI/CD pipelines. Implement more complex solutions. Evaluate the recommendations made by levels one and two system engineers.
- Participate in defining the infrastructure development lifecycle and collaborating to continuously improve the practice. Enable the infrastructure development lifecycle by mentoring junior engineers.
- Communicate with stakeholders to assist in the adoption of the CI/CD pipeline methodology. Collaboratively define the Engineering CI/CD practice.
- Design and develop monitoring, discovery, reporting, alerting, and analytics systems and tools. Collaborate with SRE and monitoring teams.
- Design, develop and support improvements to the value stream as a result of the feedback gathered from monitoring.
What Gets You The Job:
- This position requires a minimum of five years Systems Engineer experience with hands on experience in infrastructure design, automation and administration.
- Broad technical and practical skills with common infrastructure systems including but not limited to: Amazon Web Services, Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, Virtualization/VMware, Server Clustering, MS Active Directory, Enterprise backup, Storage, MS SQL Server, server hardware, Network Protocols, DNS/DHCP, general networking concepts.
- Proven, specialized expertise in multiple technologies including but not limited to: networking (security, routing and switching, voice, etc.), common web stacks, data center infrastructure, monitoring, CI/CD pipeline development, and infrastructure automation
- Proficient in building complex CI/CD pipelines with automated build tools including Atlassian, Jenkins, Chef, Microsoft SCCM/DSC and AWS CloudFormation
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed