Irvine Technology Corporation
Technical Writer – Cybersecurity (Hybrid)
We have an immediate need for a Technical Writer to join a leading international tax specialty services provider to help expand its Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory practice. In this role, you will be responsible for the content development of proposals, deliverables, reports, policies, and any other documentation necessary for the business.
Location: Houston, TX
This Job Pays: $120-130k/year
What You Will Do:
- Prepare documents for client deliverables, compliance audits, cybersecurity, and vulnerability assessments, and contribute to the development of the relevant compliance programs.
- Collect and organize information for terms/policies, training materials, client deliverables, proposals, reports… etc.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to develop and maintain relevant content around Information Security, Data Privacy, IT Compliance, IT Risk, and Data Governance.
- Understand and maintain the knowledge of the rules and laws governing proposals, widely and specifically.
- Self-conduct any required research necessary to assemble the most appropriate deliverables and proposals.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extremely thorough and detail-oriented.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of cybersecurity or professional services within information technology.
- Develop content for cybersecurity deliverables.
- Experience with proofreading and quality control.
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed