Irvine Technology Corporation
Managed Service Provider/ Reseller looking for an experienced Network Administrator. Candidate must have experience setting up Hyper-V hosts, MS Exchange, Active Directory Domains, DNS and DHCP.
If your current or previous positions have not challenged you enough and you would like to work with other high-caliber IT professionals then resolv consulting is where you want to be.
– Microsoft WIndows Server (all versions)
– Hyper-V implementation and management
– Azure Deployments – Maintenance
– MS Exchange design/implementation/administration/upgrades
– Build out Dell PowerEdge and Equal Logic Servers and Storage for on Prem/Colo use.
– configure and trouble shoot synology and AWS/wasabi for both hot and cold
– Configure and trouble shoot Veeam, StorageCraft, and MSP360 (cloudberry)
– Assist with Tier 1, Tier 2 (helpdesk) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
– acknowledges and responds to all assigned service tickets within the SLA, and closes ticket upon resolution, following established ticket management procedures. Keeps tickets updated with status on a timely basis.
– troubleshoot and perform break-fix tasks on all systems.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
– A strong commitment to honesty, virtue, and customer srevice
– a Passion for learning new skills.
– an ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and colleagues.
– Good written communication skills.
– An Ability to communicate clearly and affectively with clients and colleagues.
– Good Written communications skills.
– A Sense of satisfaction from pleasing clients and providing solutions.
– An ability to work independently when required and a demonstrated capacity to manage time effectively.
$75,000- $125,000 per year dependin on expereince
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed