Irvine Technology Corporation
SAP S/4HANA Developer
We have an immediate need for a SAP S/4HANA Developer to join a manufacturing and distribution company in Santa Ana, CA for a full-time, permanent position. This position will help the organization develop, improve, and maintain their ERP SAP S4 Hana.
Location: Santa Ana, CA (Hybrid)
This Job Pays: $110,000-130,000 plus 20% bonus
What You Will Do:
- Participate in ABAP design, development, testing, and deployment using tools like Fiori, CDS, OData, SAPUI5, Adobe forms, RFC, BRF+, Workflow, HTML, BADI, and User exits.
- Participate in RICEFW development in S/4 HANA environment under FICO, MM, and PM modules.
- Proactively scan for troubleshooting and resolve system-related issues that could impact end-user experience, data integrity, or overall end-to-end system functionality.
- Coordinate extensively with business users, functional and cross-functional team members, developers, and integration resources.
- Prepare both functional and technical specs, as well as process and End-user documentation
What Gets You The Job:
- 5-7 years of experience in SAP ERP development
- Experience in enterprise architecture and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Deep understanding of HANA architecture, S/4 HANA, and SAP BTP.
- Advanced knowledge of ABAP development practices and understanding of End-to-End Business processes in S/4 HANA.
- Hands-on experience with iFlows, SOAP and REST API calls, JDBC calls, ABAP RFC, and oData services.
- Understand, refine and comply with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices.`
- Ability to manage deliverables and tasks from off-shore team
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed