Irvine Technology Corporation
Technical Support Specialist
We have an immediate need for a Technical Support Specialist, Tier 2/3 to join a publicly-traded, global leader in seamless authentication and security solutions. You will be responsible for advanced troubleshooting, recreating and researching in a test environment, and handling escalations from Support Level 1.
What You Will Do:
- Server builds and OS installations
- Understand networks and how to integrate them into our products. – Domain Controllers, App Servers, Data Servers (Split Server configuration) Clients
- Credential Configuration- PIVCAC Enrollment
- FICAM Deployment and troubleshooting
- Understanding of databases, specifically SQL
- SQL Database RepairsUpgrades
What Gets You The Job:
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 Windows 7, Windows 10
- SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
- Ability to actively participate in team support by proposing, implementing solutions and cross train
- Exceptional customer service, overall communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to communicate and work with other internal departments
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of team
Please send your resume to Chad Turki for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed