Irvine Technology Corporation
Software Engineering Manager
We have an immediate need for a Software Engineering Manager to join a publicly traded, global leader in seamless authentication and security solutions. This will be a technical hands-on management position responsible for application ownership, maintenance, and delivery. The position includes overseeing technical analysis, application development, unit testing, test automation, technical debt, and modernization. You will bring hands-on experience managing a team, implementing scalable architecture, systems thinking, and understanding and power of incremental delivery via agile processes.
What You Will Do:
- Hands-on team management to ensure the craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience, and scalability of solutions developed by the team
- Engage in mentoring and guiding the professional and technical development of engineers
- Establish coding standards, implement core architectural elements, perform code reviews
- Lead team activities like sprint planning, backlog refinement, system demos, architecture/design sessions and retrospective
- Work cross-departmentally to communicate changes, gather requirements and maintain open communication across our organization
What Gets You The Job:
- Minimum 7 years of Software Engineering experience with knowledge of all phases of SDLC, having spent at-least last 4 years in leading & managing development teams using Agile methodologies
- Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, both on a strategic and operational level, structured working style with the ability to plan and organize
- Passionate about DevOps, early testing, continuous improvement, quality, fast cycles, and test/build automation
- Extensive experience developing .NET C# based scalable web and network applications
- Firmware and C++ experience is highly desirable
- Deep experience with multithreading, Message Bus, REST APIs, SOA architectures
Please send your resume to Taryn Dicterow for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed