Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Senior Director of Application Operations & Technical Services, to join a meat and food processing company. The Sr. Director of Application Operations & Technical Services serves as a senior-level leader, accountable for directing and providing management oversight of the application landscape which includes multiple ERP systems including SAP and JDE system landscapes and ecosystem.
What You Will Do:
- Lead with a strong record of planning and executing complex IT projects on time and on budget, and in a transparent and collaborative fashion across multiple functional areas with multiple stakeholders and priorities.
- Responsible for supporting, developing, and designing critical business systems installed on SAP’s NetWeaver platform. Systems will include S/4 ECC, TM, BW, HANA, ADS, Portal NW Gateway, TWE 8.4, HP-ALM, UPerform, HCM ESS/MSS, GRC, Solution Manager, Cronacle (Redwood).
- Responsible for all ERP systems operations and landscape related matters including the technical expertise and management of SAP BASIS functions and development support. Interfaces with leadership on strategic alignment, operations, and maintenance requirements, improving accountability and joint problem resolution.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university and 12+ years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience, required.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in a position of leadership to include team development and management, required.
- Experience with SAP Applications ECC, BW, SCM, PI/PO, Portals, TM, BOBJ, Redwood, Oracle & HANA experience, OS – Linux, Windows, Unix.
- 3+ years of SAP HANA Experience, at least 3 full cycles of sap implementations.
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed