Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a RPG/EDI Developer to join a motor vehicle manufacturing company that specializes in distributing automotive oils, chemicals and consumable products. This is a contract, remote capable position.
What Gets You the Job:
- Lead small projects, and assist in large projects by interpreting design documents, completing analysis, and creating designs. Provide programming hours estimation and conduct design walk-throughs on own work.
- Code, test, and debug moderately complex programming projects from detailed specifications independently with limited supervision across one or more platforms (AS/400 and Client/Server)
- Set up unit test plans and assist in system testing.
- Implement programs across one or more platforms (AS/400 and Client/Server).
- Take ownership of projects done in conjunction with other platforms / network implementations.
- Assist in defect incident root cause determination and resolution.
What Gets You The Job:
- Maintain a good understanding of business applications and become proficient in understanding and supporting the daily operations of the company.
- Demonstrate familiarity with API calls, System Analysis, Design, and System Integration.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of the following: MS Access, Structured Query Language (SQL), DB/2 400 and Query as well as with RPG 400, ILE RPG and Visual Basic.
- Show an exposure to XML, Object Oriented programming/OLE, C, C ++, or Java as well as to Relational Databases (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server).
- Evidence a general knowledge of Client/Server, Relational Database Design/Optimization and strong AS/400 Midrange experience.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed