Irvine Technology Corporation
IT Project Administrator
We are seeking an IT Project Administrator to join a manufacturing company in Shelton, CT for a full-time, permanent position. The IT Project Administrator provides project management, operational, and administrative support to the project team, sponsor, project manager and IT team members. The role will focus on specific deliverables, parts of projects, and/or sub-projects with scheduling, organizing, data gathering, progress updating, record keeping, and reporting.
What Gets You The Job:
- Support the Business Systems Software Manager and IT Team by coordinating project management activities, project resources, and information related to departmental mission critical projects and initiatives.
- Work with the Business Systems Software Manager and IT Team Members to ensure timely completion of project tasks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plans, project budgets and project status reports.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of IT Standard Operating Procedures and training materials.
What Gets You The Job:
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery, preferably as a Project Coordinator
- Experience supporting enterprise Business Software Projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner, Visio and Microsoft O365 a must
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in field of IT and/or project management
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed