Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join a IT Services and Consulting company that specializes in consolidating the needs for multiple finance companies into one easy solution. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Director of IT.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Great communicative skills
- Eagerness to grow long term
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed