Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Cloud Security Engineer 2 to join a prestigious automobile club that specializes in insurance, products, and services. In this role, you will maintain and Operationally support Cloud Security infrastructure across various providers such as Azure, GCP, AWS, utilizing various cloud native tools such as Prisma Cloud, CASB, DLP, Zscaler, Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection, and others.
What You Will Do:
- Development and maintenance of a collaborative, cross functional, technical and operational roadmap for Cloud Security Operations.
- Provide effective troubleshooting and sustainable resolution of issues pro-actively detected and/or escalated to the team.
- As required by each desired business outcome, work independently or with information security team members, appropriate departments, vendors, and management to develop and implement enterprise cybersecurity architectures and solutions.
- Evaluate and develop risk outcome focused secure solutions based on best practice and approved security architectures.
What Gets You The Job:
- 3 years of cloud experience with a minimum of 1 year operating within an Azure environment.
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools such as (Cloud Security Posture Management (CPSM) and Cloud
- Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) tools
- Cloud certifications (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Cloud security certifications (e.g., Certified Cloud Security Professional, Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge, etc.)
- Hands on experience of MS Azure & O365 Solutions and related controls
Please send your resume to Garry Fields forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed