Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a IT Systems Manager to join a leading nationwide IT Services company that focuses on the unique computing, networking and application needs of all sized businesses. Reporting to the CFO, the IT Systems Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage the organization’s external IT infrastructure partner while being an internal resource for the company on everything IT. The role will continue to morph and adapt to new pharmacy acquisitions as the IT Systems Manager will lead the integration. This role’s compensation is $50,000 – $60,000 annually depending on experience.
What You Will Do:
- Work alongside the third-party IT service provider to maintain strong organization or everything IT.
- Identify and implement IT systems to each pharmacy that is part of our network.
- Manage licenses of all computer software throughout the organization (Office 365, PK Software, Adobe, VoIP, etc)
- Develop plans for new acquisitions and how to get the new pharmacies up to our expectations from an IT expectation.
- Continuously improve existing business processes and strive to develop new ones to improve efficiency.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT systems or business
- Strong problem-solving and management skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of third-party IT providers
- Advanced in working with servers, remote access, and Office 365
- Must be highly organized
Please send your resume to Chad Turki forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed