Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Software Development in Test (Remote)
We are seeking a Senior SDET to join a well-recognized financial services corporation for a contract to hire, remote capable role (CST/EST time zones). The ideal candidate will have a future-focused mindset, who can work closely in an agile development and continuous delivery environment.
*This contract is open to W2 only, no C2C)
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with application development and product owners during story design/sprint planning to ensure new application features are developed in a performant and resilient manner.
- Work with multiple agile squads in analyzing business scenarios, identify critical business flows for performance testing and gather NFRs.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting performance testing systems and strategies. Evaluate the objective of service level agreements and prepare performance test plan.
- Design, develop scripts, configures, and runs performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and infrastructure for stability and performance against non-functional requirements (NFRs).
What Gets You The Job:
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- 6+ years of Performance testing and engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Performance testing process and tools
- Have experience in defining Load and Performance test strategy, writing test plans, test scripts, test scenarios, test executions, report generation
- Application performance monitoring experience is a plus
- Experience in APIs, Webservices and Eclipse
- Experience with Performance Testing tools and frameworks such as JMeter, LoadRunner and any other opensource performance testing tools experience is a plus (Gatling, K6, etc.).
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed