Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join a global retail apparel and fashion provider for some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history! As a Senior Accountant, you will be working closely with key members of the global accounting department on significant areas of the financial statements – both foreign and domestic. This is a contract, hybrid capable role.
What You Will Do:
- Primary responsibility is to prepare monthly general ledger reconciliation schedules by reviewing general ledger activity and obtaining a full understanding of the account activity to support month-end reported balances according to the month-end close calendar
- Assist in the review of contracts and other transactions for appropriate accounting treatment
- Assist in financial research efforts, analyze, research, and conclude on new and proposed accounting, reporting and disclosure standards issued by the FASB and prepare memorandums regarding the company’s position.
- Account for our internally and externally developed capitalized software
- Analyze certain income statement accounts by reviewing expense trending as well as accrual analysis for completeness of liabilities and expense capture as well as providing input with regards to variances
What Gets You The Job:
- 3-5 years accounting/finance experience
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- CPA required (license obtained or in process of completing paperwork)
- Big 4 or national accounting firm experience preferred
- Proven success in accounting within a high-volume multi-entity/multi business unit organization
- Strong understanding of accounting theory (e.g., GAAP)
Please send your resume to Jenna Williams forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed