Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Associate Full Stack Software Engineer to join a financial services company that specializes in serving the entertainment and real estate industries. This role is a contract, remote capable role. As an Associate Full Stack Software Engineer, you’ll be designing and developing cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
What You Will Do:
- Will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model.
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment, and production support.
- Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture.
- Implement, maintain, and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment.
What Gets You The Job:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years working on UI/UX development & design systems: CSS, Web Components, Less, Sass
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in object-oriented programming: Java, .NET, Python
- Minimum of 1-2 years of API development experience: Node, .NET, Java, Python
Please send your resume to Garry Fields forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed