Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Project Manager (IT Infrastructure/Construction)
We are looking for a Project Manager to join one of Orange County’s most well-known hospitals for a 2-year contract. While this role is remote capable, there will be occasional onsite days in Orange, CA for site walk throughs.
This role will support a large project for the hospital to build a new IT Enterprise building. To succeed in this role, candidates will need to have experience with IT infrastructure and construction projects, such as data center buildouts. This role will be the liaison between construction architects and IT teams.
What You Will Do:
- The Project Manager oversees the management of all phases of multiple projects in parallel with minimal guidance from senior staff.
- They apply knowledge of business and applications to recommend solutions.
- They are accountable for the success of multiple parallel system implementations, repairs, process improvements, and overall project benefits realization.
- They help to develop project management methodologies and procedures as well as help to educate individuals both in and outside the department as it relates to IT and services.
- They prepare analytical reports and are expected to evaluate project successes and issues and make recommendations to IT and operational leadership
What Gets You the Job:
- 5+ years Project Management
- Knowledge of General network architecture (IDF requirements, power distribution, etc.)
- Experience creating new service line/clinics, clinic moves (adds/changes)
- Experience managing construction projects, new facility buildouts, etc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential.
- Proficient with Visio and MS Office suite of tools.
- Cerner EMR experience a plus
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed