Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a medical healthcare service provider, who specializes in serving the needs of over 60,000 senior citizens throughout Southern California. This is a contract to hire, remote capable role working within PST hours. The Senior Project Manager will oversee and manage large-scale, cross-functional program(s) and/or multiple medium to complex projects from initiation through completion under very limited supervision as directed by IT Management and Project Sponsor and/or Senior Executive Team.
What You Will Do:
- Manages activities within the standard PMI process groups including initiation, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing. Utilizes PMO project methodology, tools, and templates to uphold project-to-project consistency, excellence in standards across projects and principles of practice within the PMO.
- Initiates project by working with sponsor(s) to develop project scope including goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables. Works with the project sponsor(s), business manager, functional managers in gathering business requirements, current state assessments and/or project requirements to develop preliminary project documents.
- Develops and manages the activities within all PMBOK knowledge areas including integration, scope, time/ schedule development, cost, quality planning, project team, communications, risk, and procurement. This includes defining tasks, and developing, high-level and detailed timelines and project plans and other project artifacts.
- May lead the work of 1-20 project team members (internal and/or external) in a matrixed environment.
- Makes task level assignments for the project/program and sets expectations of cost, quality, task sequencing, due dates, and milestones. Motivates and ensures project team active participation, collaboration, and coordination so project deliverables are on time and meet the expectations
What Gets You the Job:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience held in a Senior role
- Healthcare experience required
- Covid Vaccine required
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed