Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a IT Project Manager to join a premier provider of specialty tax services! Our client helps companies and CPA firms with federal and state tax credits, incentives, and deductions and has helped over 20,000 businesses claim more than $5 billion in tax incentives!
The IT Project Manager will work in a team environment, hand in hand with technical experts and senior leadership, you will be driving project success and management by acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of the team to deliver projects according to plans.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the planning and implementation of a project’s life cycle
- As the main point of contact, build a strong sustainable client relationship by anticipating and assessing client needs
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project team and senior management
- Develop and communicate full-scale project plans and expectations to team members and senior management
- Discuss detailed and technical aspects of projects with clients, identify qualifying activities, and understanding the construction industry
What Gets You the Job:
- College degree required with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a project management
- PMP or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Proven track record of success in a project management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High sense of urgency and expert level organizational skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Experience working in the professional services industry preferred
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed