Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a Director of Architecture to join our client, an IT Services and Consulting company, specializing in optimization and automation of cloud environments. If you enjoy organizing programs and projects, have excellent communication skills and are a self-starter, this is the perfect job for you! As the Director of Architecture, you will be responsible for designing marketing programs, building education programs, writing white papers, architecting solutions, presenting at industry events and executive briefings and consulting.
This is a remote, direct hire role that will require regular travel (at least 1 trip per month).
Compensation includes an annual base salary of $175K.
What You Will Do:
- Work with internal employees and client technology leaders to analyze enterprise business context
- Drive digital innovation by leveraging innovative technologies
- Consult on application or infrastructure development projects to harmonize systems or infrastructure
- Work closely with the engineering, architectural and operational leaders to enable infrastructure agility, scalability, and resilience to support required product needs throughout product life cycles
What Gets You the Job:
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments
- Extensive knowledge/experience in multiple areas across Digital Strategy, DevOps, Cloud, Data, Infrastructure, Service Management, Automation, Security, and IT Operations
- Extensive knowledge/experience in Application Development, Product development/ownership.
- A wide understanding of IT technology and vendors combined with the ability to evangelize new developments to both technical and non-technical audiences
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed