Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Network Engineer (Principal) to join a dynamic and diverse financial technology and bank holding company. As the Principal Network Engineer, you will turn business requirements into functional solutions by coordinating and providing network troubleshooting guidance to forward units, identify, diagnose, and resolve complex problems affecting network performance, provide planning and engineering guidance to network planners at engineering conferences and develop and maintain network SOP’s.
This role is a contract to hire role and is 100% remote throughout the United States.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and participate in low and high-level design and peer review
- Build and support migration platform from traditional data center network designs to cloud policy-based infrastructure
- Research, analyze, recommend, and implement new technologies, standard processes, tools and techniques.
- Must be comfortable in unknown environments, taking a consultative approach to resolving complex issues
- Educate and mentor peers and team members while being open to and seeking peer review for superb outcomes
What Gets You the Job:
- CCNP, CCIE, Azure Certification desired
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with AWS & Azure cloud
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Cisco ACI
- 10 years or more experience with Cisco switching and routing
- 7 years or more enterprise information technology support
Please send your resume to Colin Crane forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed