Irvine Technology Corporation
100% Remote – must work PST hours!
(NOT OPEN TO C2C)
Business Systems Analyst
You will act as liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, define, and document requirements for solving business challenges using technology. Collaborate with technical teams and architects to produce functional and technical requirements and specifications.
What You Will Do:
- Effectively work with business stakeholders to capture functional and technical requirements with the understanding of the IT landscape in order to produce software requirement specifications and integration transformation and translation mappings in a variety of formats, including but not limited to: Business Process and/or Data Flow Models, Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Requirements traceability matrix and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, as required.
- Contributes and/or creates accurate and complete test plan working closely with business and dev leads. As needed, conducts testing according to the test plan. Provides deep level of validation for deliverables of technical products or initiatives from development team.
- Develops system(s) training documentation and user guides as needed.
- In conjunction with Technical leads, support implementation of the project lifecycle process by following SDLC to ensure efficient and effective platforms for our business. Explain gaps and technical concepts for non-technical audiences.
- Maintains positive relationships with business, IT and Vendor by proactively setting expectations, coordinating information exchange, and regularly keeping them informed of progress and risks.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our customers.
- Facilitates meetings effectively, including executive level report outs and staff level brainstorming sessions.
- Follows Software and Services department guidelines, protocols, tools, and processes.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Lean Six Sigma and ITIL certification preferred.
- 5+ year of experience in collecting and breaking down high level designs, fleshing out functional requirements, analyzing data, data mappings, and analyzing inter/intradepartmental processes in mid or large enterprise IT environment(s) required.
- 5+ years of experience in creating business requirements documentation deliverables (BRD, FDD, RTM, EPIC, User Stories).
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in providing specifications on custom software that span Internet, Intranet, Extranet, integration, EDI, and client/server architectures with multiple software development lifecycle’s including waterfall and agile.
- 5+ years of experience in performing business requirements methodologies (business process flows, UML, work flowing, use case models).
- Experience with HL7, ANSI, and FHIR standards are preferred.
- Experience with web service/API is preferred.
- 7+ years IT experience.
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience required.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies including TFS, TSQL, SSIS, .NET/C#, Dynamics365, Azure DevOps.
Please send your resume to Your Name, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed