Irvine Technology Corporation
Come join the exciting world of professional auto racing as a Senior .Net/C# Software Engineer! We are seeking a strong software engineering professional to join our client’s team in advancing automotive engineering and maximizing success on the racetrack!
This position will be involved with developing and maintaining enterprise software solutions to help give our client and their customers a competitive advantage.
This is a hybrid role located in Southern California.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, and test software to meet internal and external need.
- Recommend and develop upgrades for existing applications
- Ensure that the ongoing release of software and their dependent infrastructure
- components are defect free.
- Assume and transfer ownership of software products from a collaborative group of
- external/internal software developers to enable continued customer satisfaction with
- those products.
What Gets You the Job:
- Experience with React, Node and/or other web-based programming languages and technologies.
- Experience of full stack web application development
- Experience developing solutions using AWS.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development lifecycles: quality assurance, implementation, testing, release, and the continued iteration of those products.
- Experience working with internal and external software development teams to achieve a common goal.
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed