Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for a MuleSoft Developer to work for a well-established automobile club. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and maintain integrations/APIs to support critical business use cases. This is a fulltime permanent role with a hybrid office platform located in Coppell, TX.
What You Will Do:
- Interface with product owners and architecture frequently to understand business and technical requirements to be used.
- Participate in ideation of stack design and improvements with team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Unit and performance testing of code. Interface with release management to coordinate deployment of code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Familiarity with Runtime Fabric. –not required but good to have.
- Hands on experience with MuleSoft Version 4
- Ability to communicate API design receive feedback from various teams
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering 4+years of professional information technology experience, including 2+ years of integration.
- Should have good knowledge about web services, API’s, and micro services.
- Enterprise Service knowledge: Skills in the area MuleSoft
- 3-5 years of experience Integration Bus (IIB), Message broker, API Connect, API Manager, Data Power
- Well versed with using ESQL.
- Deep understanding of various protocols such as REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, and SOAP
- Experience orchestrating integration use cases involving multiple systems and complex business logic tying in system, process, and experience API layers Demonstrated knowledge of test-driven development practices as well as CI/CD tools and in its usage for support of continuous integration & deployment is desirable.
- Sound and in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event Driven Architecture, message-based architectures, data virtualization and caching strategies, and frameworks.
- Maintain working knowledge of API security standards and implementation (Oauth 2.0, OpenID, JSON, Web Token, JOSE, x509 certificates);
- Maintain knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and endpoint configuration.
- Jenkins and Azure JWT token strongly preferred.
- Very good troubleshooting and debugging skills. Basic knowledge of REHL Linux commands.
- Good knowledge of performance tuning and best practices.
- Should have experience as a team member in Agile and/or DevOps teams
- Experience working with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools such as SPLUNK.
Please send your resume to Sarah Ellinger, Technical Recruiter email@example.com for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed