Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Software Engineer (.Net)
The Senior .Net Developer is responsible for the design and implementation of sophisticated natural language voice applications, chatbots and various call center technology tools that are integrated with our backend systems throughout the enterprise. Our Call Center Technology team leverages the Genesys, Verint and IP Soft suite of applications to design and deliver enterprise conversational AI solutions. We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to help implement of our next generation of chatbots and Natural Language IVR solutions. Ideal candidate should also have experience in C-Sharp (.Net is fine) developing IVRs including experience writing API’s in MuleSoft.
What You Will Do:
- Enhancement our existing Genesys IVR’s (Interactive Voice Response) and call routing to increase contact center efficiency, reduce member handle time and increase customer satisfaction.
- Automate our chatbot, leveraging varies AI technologies.
- Provide consultation (architecting) with our next generation IVR by recommending changes necessary to migrate from our legacy touch-tone IVR to a Natural Language IVR.
- Recommend appropriate modifications to such systems to positively impact the Club’s competitive position.
What Gets You The Job:
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience developing call center applications preferred.
- 3 years of experience in Genesys Computer Telephony Integration development.
- At least one-year experience in machine learning and AI technologies.
- 2 years of experience working on a development team that is making use of an iterative framework and writing User Stories.
- Additional desirable skills in Genesys Composer, and development in AI technologies (ex: IP Soft).
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed