Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for a Salesforce Developer to join a higher-education institution for a full-time, permanent position that is 100% remote capable. This role does not offer H1 sponsorship or visa transfer.
What You Will Do:
- Build Salesforce.com application extensions using Apex, Visualforce and Lightning
- Support development and testing of new features
- Participate in project planning sessions with stakeholders to analyze business and technology requirements and outline proposed solutions
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with various teams across the organization to implement new capabilities within the Salesforce.com platform
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce Certified Admin certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification
- At least 5 years of experience with Salesforce Development
- At least 3 years of experience with SOAP and REST based web services (SQL, Apex, or Visualforce)
- At least 3 years of experience with identity management, Single-Sign-on, SAML, and OAuth
- At least 3 years of experience with Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud, Lightning and Web Components
- At least 3 years of experience with the Salesforce REST, Tooling and Metadata API’s
- At least 2 years of experience with agile development methodology and tools
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed