Irvine Technology Corporation
Software / QA Deployment Coordinator (100% Remote, 3+ month contract, PST work hours)
We have an immediate need for a Software / QA Deployment Coordinator to work in a fun and dynamic team environment, helping the team manage, facilitate and coordinate software related deployments.
What You Will Do:
- Someone to manage/coordinate/facilitate incoming changes (QA/STG)
- Handle deployment issues / conflicts.
- Coordinate with QA on deployments (When/What/Where)
What Gets You The Job:
- We are in need of a Deployment Coordinator due to multiple occasions where deployment collisions caused delays in testing.
- Integrations are involved with roughly 80% of all projects.
- Current API landscape consists of 240+ APIs.
- 100+ Endpoints.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed