Irvine Technology Corporation
Middleware/API Principal Software Engineer (MuleSoft & WebMethods) – Contract to Hire
We have an immediate need for a Principal Software Engineer / Middleware & API Integration with a large company based out of Phoenix. Work is fully remote, and initial project length is 6-12 months, ideally converting after 1 year. Must work PST hours. You will be the go-to resource for MuleSoft for a large organization.
What You Will Do:
- Come up w/ ideas and concepts, designs and implement middleware data integrations allowing disparate systems to communicate via APIs and API frameworks.
- Design and develop middleware code, resolve code errors and introduces new technologies and solutions. Leads other engineers to conceive research, design and implement new integrations and maintain existing middleware code.
- Develop Integrations using WebMethods and MuleSoft as middleware according to company standards and best practices
- Convert architectural designs into complex working B2B or B2C integrations using MuleSoft or WebMethods
- Lead project planning and integration design with technical, business and project leaders, planning and discussing the
What Gets You The Job:
- 8+ years of professional experience working in Middleware/API integration
- Background to include MuleSoft and/or WebMethods, or similar product
- Skills to include AWS and Java
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed