Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a Project Coordinator (or intermediate-level Project Manager) to join our client, a national chain of neighborhood grocery stores. Our client provides customers with best quality products at the best everyday prices.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing various projects in your assigned business unit, as part of the company’s IT Execution Oversight Team (their PMO). This is a hands-on project management role on projects ranging from rolling our new in-store hardware to other infrastructure/systems related efforts.
This job is onsite 5 days a week in the Monrovia area in a fantastic work culture.
What you will do:
- Oversee all aspects of IT projects mostly related to infrastructure and operations.
- Create details reporting documentation and dashboards for various project information
- Ensure the company’s program and project structure, guidelines and best practices are carried out in the same manner across all projects.
- Work closely with other technical teams, vendors and business units
- Provide reporting and status updates to executives
What gets you the job?
- Preferred minimum of 5 years as a Project Manager. Retail or supply chain experience is a plus.
- Experience building projects plans, forecasts, budgeting, etc.
- Experience with MS Project and Jira.
- Executive level communication and interpersonal skills. You must be a “people person” and be able to explain technical terms to non-technical users. Mentor-like personality.
- Experience gathering requirements and creating documentation including business requirements, use cases, etc.
- Must have solid understanding of technology across hardware, software, and services providers.
- Strong research and problem-solving skills. Highly organized with attention to detail
Compensation Range for this role is $120-130k annually plus benefits in a great work culture!
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed