Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for an experienced leader to serve as the Vice President of Finance for our client, a $5B Construction company.
The Vice President Finance reports to the Regional President and indirectly to the Chief Financial Officer. This role contributes to the overall success of the Region by effectively understanding and communicating the risk profile of the business.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze Region’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with general & administrative budgets.
- Provide the Regional leadership team with proactive analysis, feedback and input on project performance.
- Evaluate potential joint venture partner financial capability.
- Manage the preparation, as needed, of Regional joint venture financial statements and other related financial analyses and forecasts.
- Lead yearly office overhead budget process and drive ownership and accountability of actual cost as compared to budget.
- Proactively monitor project and Regional cash position. Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- Experience in the construction industry preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and ERP accounting applications
- General understanding of construction insurance, bonding requirements, lien laws and sales taxes for contractors
Please send your resume to Jenna Williams for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed