Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Functional Analyst (SAP, FICO)
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Functional Analyst (SAP, FICO) to join a manufacturing company in Scottsdale, CA for a full-time, direct hire position that is hybrid with 2-3 days remote. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with SAP configuration and implementation, specifically within SAP FICO modules.
What You Will Do:
- Research, recommend and develop functional solutions for complex problems to drive desired business results.
- Identify, evaluate and develop options for the enhancement of financial processes in SAP and across the enterprise
- Ensure the successful implementation and ongoing effectiveness of processes.
- Lead the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of the financial processes in the SAP system and integration points
- Configure, deploy and maintain FICO modules
- Provide leadership, direction and support to SAP configuration efforts; oversee the preparation of policies, procedures, process and functional specifications
- Ensure the SAP application’s integration and functionality is clearly articulated; provide expert advice in determining a best practice approach in deploying components
- Serve as a Finance Subject Matter Expert (SME), participates in related projects
- Ensure instructional materials are accurate; provide subject matter expertise and support for end user training delivery
- Develop FICO knowledge/competency in super users and subject matter experts throughout the business
- Mentor and train functional analysts in gathering and documenting business requirements and specifications for technical solutions
What Gets You The Job:
- 5+ years of SAP configuration and implementation experience.
- Experience with SAP FICO modules, specifically General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Bank Accounting (FI-BL), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Cost Elements, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Internal Orders, and Statistical Key Figures are necessary.
- Knowledge of the key integration points with all SAP modules and key design implications is required.
- Understanding of SAP FICO integration with BW and POSDM is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP FICO in a retail environment is desired.
- Proven understanding of Solution Manager and best practices as applied to design and delivery of solution is necessary.
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed