Irvine Technology Corporation
Principal Systems Engineer (AWS Cloud)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Hybrid Remote)
Status: Direct Hire (Full Time)
Working Independently, the Principal Systems Engineer leads the Engineering practice with a focus on optimizing the delivery of infrastructure platforms, automated pipelines, and robust feedback systems.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the Engineering requirements practice. Define standards for gathering and documenting requirements. Approve changes to the standards. Ensure consistent
delivery of requirements across all deployed systems
- Generate and revise server, operating system, database, applications, and network standards. Ensure delivered platforms meet functional and technical requirements.
- Lead the development of highly available and scalable platforms. Ensure all phases are being automated. Advocate for new platforms when necessary.
- Advocate for new build and deployment platforms. Align new applications with the CI/CD practice. Collaborate with creating complex designs.
- Lead the development of CI/CD pipelines. Ensure standards are being followed. Approve changes being made to the standards.
- Define the infrastructure development lifecycle. Implement improvements to the practice. Coach other system engineers through the development life cycle.
- Consult with multiple stakeholders to expand the adoption of the CI/CD pipeline methodology. Collaboratively define and improve the Engineering CI/CD practice.
- Lead the design and development of monitoring, discovery, reporting, alerting and analytic systems and tools. Collaborate with SRE and monitoring teams.
What Gets You the Job:
- This position requires a minimum of eight years Systems Engineer experience with hands on experience in infrastructure design, automation, and administration.
- Broad technical and practical skills with common infrastructure systems including but not limited to: Amazon Web Services, Linux, Microsoft Windows Server,
- Virtualization/VMware, Server Clustering, MS Active Directory, Enterprise backup, Storage, MS SQL Server, server hardware, Network Protocols, DNS/DHCP, general
- Proven, specialized expertise in multiple technologies including but not limited to: networking (security, routing and switching, voice, etc.), common web stacks, data
center infrastructure, monitoring, CI/CD pipeline development, and infrastructure automation
- Expertise in building CI/CD pipelines with automated build tools including Jenkins, Chef, Microsoft SCCM/DSC, AWS CloudFormation
- Proven ability to build professional relationships with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability of excellent communication across all levels of the organization, interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to write in a clear and
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration Jesus.Jimenez@itccorp.com
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed