Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Functional Analyst-Master Data Lead-Hybrid Remote
2-3 days on site hybrid
Top skills mentioned by hiring manager-P360- M, Informatica, SAP. Data Load
We are looking for a Senior Functional Analyst that will help provide business value by evaluating and implementing functionality through process engineering, education and configuration of enterprise applications and technologies – focused on Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance. This role will report into the IT Merchandizing group and be responsible for the development and process ownership of MDM and data quality frameworks.
- Research, recommend and develop functional solution design; define business processes, improvements, and business objectives with focus on system capabilities and integration points.
- Map the solution to business requirements according to standards and program principles.
- Must analyze current needs, anticipate future needs and provide solutions integrating various business operations
- Partner with business and IT to ensure continuing delivery of new functionality at consistent if not increasing velocity
- Collect, document and analyze new large and/or complex work requests to determine sizing and approach for potential solutions
- Assist Leadership in prioritizing work requests, bug fixes and other initiatives as necessary
- Oversee the design and execution of master data strategy and process optimization
- Design and deliver master data solutions pertaining to the SAP and non-SAP suite of applications, associated partner systems, and test data
- Influence the development and establishment of master data governance processes including the creation, maintenance and quality of master data in different areas of Article/Material Master, Vendor, Site, Pricing, etc. and the establishment of policies and procedures.
- Optimize the integrity of data records and data associated with Master Data Management system, including matching and merging records to create a single source of truth in various data domains (Articles, Site, Vendor etc.), editing and terming records in MDM tools, and performance of other necessary workflow steps while partnering with broader merchandising team to establish procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for the optimization of the data Model(s), inclusive of Intake Management, Business Production Support (root cause analysis, driving issue to resolution, prioritization & escalations), Enhancements, and Quality Controls and Reporting (operational or audit reporting).
- Align MDM vision and roadmap with other relevant segment strategies, initiatives, projects, and evaluations.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of data governance, data quality measurement, data stewardship and/or system integration patterns
- Consider capacity limitation and operations times; collaborates with IT resources
- Design solutions with robust end to end capabilities specifically
- Consider user impact, capabilities, limitation, and adoption; collaborates with business process owners and Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Build, configure or partner with development to deliver and unit test quality and efficient functionality
- Provide knowledge transfer and direction to Testing resources as well as oversight for test scenarios, scripts and cases.
- Provide knowledge transfer to End Users, Support Team and Testing as necessary during for any functional remediation, change, enhancement or break fix
- Deliver and deploy only fully validated and vetted solutions
- Serve as subject matter expert for Areas of Responsibility for their respective product organization
- Provide documentation as necessary for the solution including but not limited to Business Process Design (BPD) Documents, Functional Specifications (F-Specs), End User System Procedures, End-to-end Business Process flows, User Stories, Knowledge Article and Deployment Scripts
- Provide support for functions as necessary including supporting junior resources, business support, root cause analysis and corrective remediation for escalated problems and incidents.
- Mentor and train junior resources and other extended team members and customer as necessary in the domain space you support
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies
- Provide a can-do attitude with a pragmatic balance of velocity, quality, best practices and prioritization
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 6 years of system specific configuration and implementation experience.
- Experience with the definitions of quality standards for the products and adherence to these standards
- Experience with the implementation of processes, responsibilities, and training on various technologies such as SAP MDG, or Informatica MDM or similar platforms.
- Hands on experience in working with product management workflows
- Should have strong MDM experience and understanding of core MDM concepts
- Maintain and communicate metrics to gauge the health and quality of the data assets through proactive data monitoring.
- Demonstrated expert level knowledge of applicable business processes
- Demonstrated expert level application knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of integration points for transactional and master data
- Demonstrated expert understanding of, Business Rules Framework, patches, upgrades and support packs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team is vital. Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Proven ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, organizational and problem-solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Hands-on experience with Informatica Product 360 (P360) in a functional or technical role is highly desired
- Understanding of Informatica P360 platform application system architecture. Configuration experience will be a plus.
- In-depth understanding of P360 features and capabilities including Data Quality Rules and ActiveVos
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred; OR equivalent experience 6+ years business experience with specific system or related field.
- 6+ years’ experience with specific system in a technical or functional capacity.
- Proven history of increasing responsibility and upward mobility in previous technical and functional roles.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed