Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a .Net Developer to join a Fortune 200 company that specializes in providing energy and services to transform our future. Our client is the leader in clean energy production and has been for more than a decade! This is a really great opportunity to be a part of something big and help shape the future of our environment.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will lead activities relating to designing, building, testing, implementing and maintaining solutions, products and processes. This position is the perfect opportunity for someone who’s enjoys being a mentor to other developers as you will be providing IT teams and business personnel with technology solutions, collaborating and coordinating with teammates and cross functional teams.
What You Will Do:
- Engage with business partners to gather information, analyze requirements and deliver practical, efficient and cost-effective solutions that satisfy business needs. Writes product specifications and design documentation for assigned system components.
- Design, develop and/or review complex code to ensure solutions meet the requirements of functional and technical specifications. Develop and/or review project technical architecture design and development. Solutions may include but are not limited to the development of various types of applications, web, mobile app, full stack or integrations hosted on premises data centers or in the cloud. Develop automated Unit tests and/or automated UI tests.
- Lead engineering team and provide oversight for less experienced engineers; Stay on top of latest technologies and trends. Using error reports, establish priorities and assign out bugs to relevant team members for resolution. Support development of version control principles (e.g. Git and working within an agile environment), CI/CD pipeline and various automations.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree (ex: Computer Science or related discipline) and 5 – 8 years of relevant experience (programming technologies) or minimum 9-12 years of relevant combination of education and work experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead small to medium teams in delivering software solutions
- Excellent communications skills – Able to effectively communicate highly technical information in non-technical terminology (written and verbal).
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems – Windows, Solaris or Linux; or strong knowledge of cloud platforms Azure, Amazon or Google
- Strong knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases – Oracle, SQL Server, Cosmos DB, MySQL, Redis, Splunk
Please send your resume to Jenny Allen forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed