Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking an Procurement Analyst to join our client, a national chain of neighborhood grocery stores. Our client provides customers with best quality products at the best everyday prices.
The Procurement Analyst is responsible for working with multiple business units to gather, analyze, and build spreadsheets to manage various technology contracts. .
What you will do:
- Update the company’s Contract database. This includes gathering various contracts spread across various databases and other medium, reconcile those contracts against other documentation/information, and build new excel spreadsheet and populate with the new data.
- Provide additional documentation as needed.
- Work closely with the IT Operations team on other contract-related projects.
- Maintain company, project and vendor information in Excel and other systems.
What gets you the job?
- Experience working with IT contracts across hardware, software, and services providers.
- Strong research and problem-solving skills. Highly organized with attention to detail
- Extremely strong experience with Excel with extensive knowledge of formulas, etc. Experience with SharePoint is a big plus.
- Strong documentation skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You must be a “people person” and be able to explain technical terms to non-technical users. Mentor-like personality.
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed