Irvine Technology Corporation
Software Project Manager (Remote/Direct Hire)
We have an immediate need for an IT Project Manager (Software) to join a financial services company for a full-time, direct hire position that is 100% remote capable within Pacific Time Zone business hours. The ideal candidate will come from a start-up or small-medium sized company, have strong experience with Agile, and can manage multiple projects concurrently.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for managing incoming software project requests (internal stakeholders) and client integration requests (external stakeholders). Managing the timeliness and relevance of communications by ensuring all relevant business partners are aware of the process & following up where there is a lack of lead time or alignment.
- Manage a variety of project tasks, such as prioritizing and planning work activities, setting appropriate deadlines to complete activities accordingly, identifying and managing risk, monitoring and controlling budget, and effectively managing time and resources, and vendor relationship management.
- Create User Stories for incoming feature requests or project requests.
- Create and document project processes and standards as needed.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive meeting log along with relevant project documents using standardized organizational process assets.
- Serve as SME to Software Engineers seeking details regarding project work tasks assigned to them.
- Assist to assess & evaluate clients existing processes and workflows.
- Provide guidance and insight to clients regarding system configurations, functionality, and features.
- Manage multiple clients and projects / tasks simultaneously.
- Channel and relay client feedback internally, and escalate issues to the Technology Director when appropriate.
What Gets You The Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-5 years of project management experience working with diverse project teams comprised of functional stakeholders and technical personnel.
- 1 year minimum experience working on software projects.
- Understanding of PMI methodology; Hands on experience preferred.
- Experience being a part of Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality.
- PMI Certification is a plus.
- Scrum Master Certification is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA agile delivery management platform is a plus
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed